Amazon deactivating my account and not getting a refund

Hey i am here to ask for help. I created this account couple days ago and amazon charged me $77.91 nzd on FBA and I didn’t signed up for FBA. I haven’t sold or posted any items. Then they deactivated my account for no reason so right now I have no way of getting a refund. 77 bucks is a lot of money and I worked hard for that. please help.

$77.91については、大口の登録料かもしれません。

アカウントは閉鎖されたのですか??
停止されており、書類提出を求められている可能性はありますでしょうか。

こちら書類関連のトピです。

28日現在日本はほとんどの企業がおやすみに
入っておりますので、なかなか返信も頂けないかもです。。。

いつもの英語できる方々、いらっしゃるといいですね。
(英語ダメなので翻訳でなんとかここまでしかお手伝いできません。。。)

あ、あと大口登録のお金で返金をご希望の場合は
テクサポに連絡してください。

登録だけで、他は何もしていないとの状態であれば
返金をしてくださるかと。

ただし、登録してすぐである必要があります。
すでに数ヶ月経ってしまっているのであれば
諦めるしかありません。。。

:round_pushpin:誤って大口登録とされた場合の月額登録料返金のご相談:round_pushpin:エラーが表示され商品登録が進まない / 出品ステータスが変更できない などのアカウント固有の問題 、そして、 :round_pushpin:至急の案件 は、こちら を参考に、テクニカルサポートへお問い合わせ下さい。

頑張ってください。

I would advise you to contact the technical support for that matter. I read so many similar cases in this forum, however all are individual cases which no other seller can help. As many Japanese companies are closed for New Year holiday, you might not be getting the response anytime soon.

If you are a seller from the US, you might be able to receive a support from the amazon.com (as there is such supports for Japanese sellers selling on the Amazon’s international sites).

closed #4

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.