user profile
Sign in
user profile

account deactivated

by Seller_ueEKa1hobyLkx

Hi Sellers

My Japan account was never activated as they could not verify my identity documents.

I have sent my identity documents to amazon Japan multiple times, all recent and in English language, including driving licence, electricity / Gas / Phone / Internet Bills and Credit card statement. All matches with my account (same I used for all other market places and got approved). I have a valid credit card on the account valid till 2027.

Help button does not work as receive automated message saying that this is not the right place to submit my response to the appeal.

But I am receiving response email as below.

Hello ,

We received your submission but do not have enough information to reactivate your account at this time.

Why is this happening?
We were unable to verify the documents that you provided. For more information on our requirements, review the Amazon Services Business Solutions Agreement:
https://sellercentral.amazon.co.jp/gp/help/G1791

How do I reactivate my account?
To reactivate your account, please confirm that there is a valid credit card on file and provide one of the following documents in PDF, PNG, JPEG, or GIF format. The documents must be legible, authentic, and unaltered and contain the required information. We do not accept screenshots. The name and address on the document must match the information entered in Seller Central.
– A business license if applicable
– A utility bill dated within the last 90 days for piped gas, natural gas, electricity, piped water, mobile phone, fixed-line phone, or internet service with name and address visible

Ensure that the provided documents are in one of the supported languages. Supported languages include Arabic, simplified Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Thai, Turkish, and Vietnamese. If the documents are not in one of the supported languages, you must submit a notarized translation into one of the supported languages along with the original document.

How do I send the required information?
To submit this information, follow the instructions on the banner at the top of the “Account Health” page in Seller Central:
https://sellercentral.amazon.co.jp/performance/dashboard?ref=ah_em_ap

What happens if I do not send the requested information?
You have 90 days after receiving this notification to either provide a valid appeal or choose not to appeal. After that time, you may contact disbursement-appeals@amazon.co.jp to request a funds disbursement. We will conduct a separate investigation to evaluate your account. The policies we put in place are to protect our customers and selling partners. If we find that you have engaged in deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or have abused our systems or repeatedly violated our policies, we may withhold some or all funds in your account in accordance with the “Funds withholding policy”:
https://sellercentral.amazon.co.jp/gp/help/9RA9LYBJ3QP27M6

We’re here to help
If you have questions about our policies or the required information, you can contact Selling Partner Support:
https://sellercentral.amazon.co.jp/cu/contact-us

To view your account performance, select “Account Health” on the home screen of the Amazon Seller app on your iOS or Android device, or go to the “Account Health” page in Seller Central:
https://sellercentral.amazon.co.jp/performance/dashboard?ref=ah_em_ap
The “Account Health” page shows how well your account is performing against the performance metrics and policies required to sell on Amazon.
– Download the Amazon Seller app for iOS:

apps.apple.com

‎Amazon Seller

‎「Amazon出品」を使って出先からAmazonのビジネスを管理売上分析、注文の出荷、販売する商品の検索、出品、在庫、返品の管理、さらに購入者からの質問への迅速な対応が可能です。お手元のモバイルデバイスでプロ品質の商品画像を撮影・編集し、出品情報を作成できます。 …

– Download the Amazon Seller app for Android:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.amazon.sellermobile.android&hl=ja_jp
Sincerely,
Seller Performance Team
Amazon.co.jp

Am I missing anything ? Any help will be appreciated ?

Kind Regards,

Tags: Account Health
32 replies
32 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_ueEKa1hobyLkx
In reply to: Seller_ueEKa1hobyLkx's post

Hope to receive some help and advice soon. Thank you in advance.

user profile
Seller_aHwJbdF12YcPj

Hello FamandPal ,

Kuma from Amazon here to assist.
I understand that your account has been deactivated and having difficulties with submitting valid document.

Thank you for sharing the message you have received from Amazon.

Would you mind to share more information about what kind of document have you submitted to the appeal button?

As this message mentioned, Amazon only requested one of Utility Bill (electricity / Gas / Phone / Internet Bills) which include your name and business address that match with your registered selling account information.

If you submit the photo of the document, please make sure that the document can clearly visible entire page.

I definitely recommend to check your submitted Utility Bills including exact same information as your selling account information.

And if you have submitted other document from Utility Bills at the same time, I also recommend not to submit on the appeal.

Help button does not work as receive automated message saying that this is not the right place to submit my response to the appeal.

Basically, in order to reinstate the account, you need to submit your required document from Account Health Dashboard page and you can find the yellow Reactivate my Account button on the top right corner of Account Health Dashboard page.

The forum community and we are here to help if you have any additional questions or concerns.

If you have any errors upon submitting your document from Account Health Dashboard page, please share the screenshot to know more details about your situations.

Thank you,

Kuma

user profile
Seller_16R9H3SmHNyUr

@Kuma_Amazon

Thank you so much for your reply.

I submitted a landline phone and internet bill with my Name and UK address same matching information with the amazon seller central account (in UK, both bills comes together in one file). Bill was in pdf format, recent from November 2022 and consisted of 2 pages and submitted the complete bill.

I only submitted one utility bill in the appeal. But I also included my recent credit card statement (pdf format same information as seller central) and my UK Driving licence (both pages with same information as seller central).

I submitted all documents through the account health dashboard page. No error was received, but received same email as a response that unable to verify information.

@Kuma_Amazon - I will really appreciate your further help for this. What I can do to activate my account ? Thanks once again.

Kind Regards,

user profile
Seller_16R9H3SmHNyUr

@Hayato_Amazon or @Kuma_Amazon - Please respond to my query and help with activation of my account. I hope to hear from you soon. Thank you.

user profile
Seller_TpxSXy1FBVZqz

子供用商品や赤ん坊製品を販売の様ですが・・・

日本の玩具、安全規定は完全に通過できますか?
EN71の合格資料を準備できますか?

不正作成のCE合格証とかはダメですよ。

玩具とか赤ん坊製品は長年に渡り、アメリカ、ウォールストリートジャーナルが
アマゾンにおける中国セラーの不正出品、不正販売行為を指摘しつづけています。

The Hidden Safety Risks of Your Amazon Order

真剣に品質向上、安全管理に取り組み、
正式な資料を作り、日本の玩具協会や関連団体に
認定してもらうのが先ですよ。

user profile
Seller_16R9H3SmHNyUr

@MomoTaro - Thank you for your advice. But I do not sell toys. I sell school bags. I have not created any listing on amazon japan yet, as my account is deactivated due to documents verification. Any help with that would be appreciated.

user profile
Seller_16R9H3SmHNyUr

@Akubi - thank you for your reply on my post, as I have seen you helping sellers on other posts.

1. I have submitted electricity, gas, Internet and landline phone bills so far. Now I plan to send them water bill, which I have received this week.

2. I have double checked all details. My legal entity name and business address on the bills fully matches with the seller account details.

3. I have submitted bills in pdf format, all recent within last 90 days and in English language.

I just want some one from amazon to tell me what am I missing or need to submit, and I would be happy to submit. Please help and advice on this issue. Thanks.

user profile
Seller_16R9H3SmHNyUr

@Akubi - thank you for the advice.

I have submitted water bill as well and received same response that not able to verify documents.

I made sure that word to word and number matched with the seller central details.

Also all documents are pdf, scanned or online downloaded, no folded edges.

Can moderators or some one help, what is the issue ?

@Gemini_Amazon , @Moa_Amazon , @Kuma_Amazon , @Hayato_Amazon , @Kohaku_Amazon .

Please some one connect me to the health performance team and resolve my issue.

Thank you in advance.

user profile
Seller_16R9H3SmHNyUr

@Akubi - thanks for advice. All bills which I submitted are documents before payment (not re

ceipts). Then I even submitted both bill and receipt, still received same email from amazon jp.

My same documents were accepted by amazon UK, USA and Australia at initial submission. But with amazon japan, I keep on receiving email that not able to verify identity documents

@Akubi - any moderators can help ? In UK, they can escalate the case for resolution?

user profile
Seller_16R9H3SmHNyUr

@Akubi - thank you for reply.

I have spoken to amazon USA and Australia support team, both have advised me to speak to amazon Japan team to resolve the issue, as seller support is different.

Sad thing is I am a legal business which have been selling on all other amazon market places. Amazon Europe, USA and Australia accepted same identity documents and utility bills on initial submission. But only amazon Japan team is not helping at all.

I have tried calling health performance team through my account, but receiving error and call doesn’t connect.

I have also tagged all forum moderators, hope some one will respond and will resolve my issue.

Kind Regards.

Go to original post