Refund 4900 yen now!!!

Refund 4900 yen now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

出品もしないうちにアカウントが無効になっています

わあ(笑)
焦りはものすごく伝わりました(笑)

と、このセラー様の説明のように小口はかなーり見にくいようです。

NOTE: If you provide phone support, you are required to do so in the language of and within the business hours of the time zone of the Elected Country.

https://sellercentral.amazon.co.jp/gp/help/G200404870?ie=UTF8&marketplaceID=A1VC38T7YXB528&language=en_JP&languageSwitched=1

Account specific details (such as request for monthly registration fee refund in case of wrong registration as professional seller, account status, submitting identity verification, and payments, etc…) need to be investigated by contacting Amazon directly.

After Amazon registers an account. Deduct 4900 yen directly

Then freeze the account immediately. Sending messages has no effect. It’s no different from a liar!!

毎回、どうしても疑問に思う。
海外のサーピスを使った出品となるので、私が海外に販売するなら、ある程度のリスクをとる上で行う。 このような者たちは5000円のリスクも取れないで、海外に物を売っているのか?

某国の者たちは、基本的に相乗りはしない。商品コードを詐称してまで、独自カタログに固執している傾向だ。

こういうスレを見る度に、不正用のサブ垢とか、転売目的のセラーアカウントなのかと疑心が湧いてしまう。 他のショッピングサイトの月極め利用料はもっと高い。

不正目的の重複アカウントが存在しているから、治安が改善されず、消費者がアマゾンから逃げてしまう。 もし、これらが本垢以外の利用目的で、5000円も払えないなら、いい迷惑だ。

過日のNHK クローズアップ現代 「やらせレビュー」番組で、
まだ被害の少なそうな「アマゾン オーストラリア」を少し試してみようか(FBA)と、思案中です。

Exactly same here!!! 小口を希望しているのに大口の登録料が二度にわたって口座から引き落とされています。サポートに問い合わせると口座を閉鎖しているので答えられませんと。 一体どうなってるのでしょうか??
返金を待って口座を閉じるつもりです。複雑怪奇でとても信用できません。

こういうスレを見る度に、以下のモデルが頭に浮かび、恐ろしさを感じます。
国内セラーならわかるが、海外セラーが小口で出品する理由がわからない。

それはお困りでしょうね

冷たい言い方になりますがご了承ください

大口で登録されたのはご自分です、誰かが乗っ取って出来るものはございません
外国セラーの方とお見受けしました、なおさらama.JP慎重になるべきです

最初から小口登録されている方もいらっしゃいます

小口に変更してないのですか?
意味は違いますが日本のことわざで2度あることは3度ある
セラー登録時反映のため、3回目の引き落としもあると思われます

こちらはセラー通しのディスカッションの場所です
個別の案件はテクサポへご連絡ください

登録日にトランザクションに計上されるはずですので
気づいて即連絡し、間違い登録認め
大口機能使用しなければ担当者次第ですが返金の可能性もございます

今すぐ小口に勝手に変えるのではなく、テクサポ連絡し
小口に変更しても大丈夫か?確認とってからの方が良いと思います

英語・中国語対応の担当者もいると思われます
アカウント事項になりますからテクサポから担当部署へ報告
その後、数週間以上かかってOK/NGの連絡来ると思います

テクサポへ連絡・事情説明対応依頼・小口にしてもいいか?
数週間後(1~2か月の場合もあり)に担当部署からの連絡の流れになるかと思います

なぜ?今頃、フォーラムに投稿したのでしょうか?
本人確認書類提出・承認の期間もあったはずです

2回分+次回分がスムーズに返金対象になるといいですね

After receiving multiple requests/suggestions from Amazon to branch out into Japan and much success in just about every other Amazon marketplace for some years, decided to take the plunge.

Hired a Japanese native VA to translate our listings, instruction booklets etc. into Japanese, changed labels on the product into Japanese. Meanwhile, logged into Amazon, tried to open/connect the existing account we have to amazon.co.jp (using same email address for all other marketplaces under global selling).

Entered credit card details, bank account details (new dedicated Japanese bank account) and just got started creating a new listing (about 10 minutes in) and out of the blue, red flag performance email notifying we were suspended!!!

The appeal notice (in Japanese) seemed to be asking for company documentation, proof of incorporation, utility bills, etc. Hadn’t needed to provide these since we opened up in the first marketplace years ago. Still, I provided them anyway. No response.

I’ve tried for the last two weeks to communicate with them (also in Japanese), but they keep closing the ticket (case) without a helpful response. I’ve tried re-opening the case a number of times. The only mildly helpful information seems to be that the case is ‘transferred’

Seems more trouble than it’s worth, so I’ve asked them to refund the rather large fees they charged to our card for opening the account. Still no proper response. Seems Amazon Japan are a law unto themselves.

Now when you go into our case log, all their standard responses have been deleted, leaving only my questions. Also I cannot reopen any of the cases. When attempting to reopen a case and submit it, it does not reopen, it stays ‘Answered’

Already closed my account but still there is my payment debited from my credit card , have already opened number of case logs kindly refund my amount.as the account was opened by mistake and amount was deducted.
Following from last 5 months still not updated from anyone
They said that it is suspended and upload documents then make account active i uploaded my documents too but still remained suspended. then they asked wait for 15 days i did that too
Already waiting from last 5 months
I have handmade account on Amazon for all other amazon accounts not having a single problem from any other amazon accounts but only from Amazon.jp i am following up from last 5 months still my amount is witheld by amazon jp.
What is the solution of my problem .Is there any concerned out there who can look into the matter.And never expected this from Such a Big Company such as amazon to do this
All my case ids are listed below for your reference
January 2, 2020 3:19:53 PM JST 2035537243 Transferred
different payments question
View or Respond
December 30, 2019 3:01:01 PM JST 2035056893 Transferred
Other account issues
View or Respond
December 17, 2019 3:25:39 PM JST 2031055143 Transferred
Close my account
View or Respond
November 22, 2019 7:21:00 PM JST 2023750273 Transferred
View or Respond